The Ronceverte River Festival is back up to full speed in 2022. 2021 forced a shortened event and many favorite activities were cut from the program due to money and time constraints. We are pleased to announce the return of many of our favorite things.
The 2022 Ronceverte River Festival will be June 10 through June 12. The festival features attractions, vendors, live performances, and great fair food! The main event is The Great Rubber Ducky Race which happens on Saturday at 4 p.m. A single ticket can win you one of many prizes awarded, or the Grand Prize of $5,000. The more tickets you buy means more chances you have to win! Events, games, live music and contests fill the weekend and the festival culminates with a fireworks display on Sunday night.
Tickets for the Great Rubber Ducky Race are now $5 each. You can buy your ticket online in our store or at any of the following locations:
- Ronceverte: Ronceverte Service Station, Corner Market, Tri County Produce, Darrell’s Factory Tire Outlet, Ronceverte City Hall, FooFur’s, Martin & Jones, People’s Bank, Sportsman, River City Signs and Tee’s, Ronceverte Public Library
- Monroe County: MOCO Shirts, The Barn Store, The New Pickaway Store
- Pocahontas County: Buckeye Country Mart
- Fairlea: Stop-In Shell, IGA, Greenbrier Medical Arts, City Bank in Kroger’s, The Loft, Greenbrier Valley Outdoors
- Lewisburg: Tattered and Worn, Stop In (N219)
- White Sulphur Springs: Cross Creek Cafe, The Village Wine Shoppe
Quantum Party Rentals will be bringing inflatables, and the Kent Family Circus is returning with shows throughout the weekend. The Fishing Derby is back and sign-up begins Saturday morning at 7 a.m. Saturday also features the Pet Parade at 10 a.m., and an appearance by Batman at 11. Sunday features the return of a Worship Service and Gospel music. At 3 p.m. we present the traditional children’s games, and a visit from Darth Vader. All the fun ends with a fantastic fireworks display at 10 p.m.
Our complete schedule can be found at roncevertewv.org. The River Festival is a community event, and for that we need community involvement. The more you can do, the better it can be. Help us make this year the best festival ever.