Greenbrier County Schools (GCS) announces preschool enrollment dates as follows for children who will be four years old before July 1, 2022:
- Apr. 4 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the old Greenbrier County Board Office; 202 Chestnut St.; Lewisburg
- Apr. 18 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Western Greenbrier Middle School; Crawley
Please review these important registration details prior to enrollment:
Families must complete the online registration form found under the enrollment or quick links section at www.greenbriercountyschools.org. If you have already completed the online application and turned in all completed forms, you do not need to attend.
We cannot wait to meet your child, but please do not bring children to the enrollment.
At each site, you will pull up in your car, receive the enrollment forms if you do not have them, and be given a number. If you have a completed packet, please bring it.
When your number is called, you will be escorted to the building (one parent only please) to meet with an enrollment specialist. Please wear a face covering if you have one. Rooms will be sanitized after each enrollment.
What to bring (children do not need to be present to register):
- Official State issued birth certificate (not a copy);
- immunization record;
- copy of health check exam (5-year physical from physician);
- copy of most recent dental exam
- two proofs of residency;
- Social Security card of child; and
- relevant custody order, if applicable.
Please direct PreK enrollment questions to Jessica Pyne at email@example.com for WSS, Lewisburg, Ronceverte, Frankford, and Greenbrier East locations. Please contact Sheri Adwellatsdbaker@k12.wv.us for Alderson, Rupert, Smoot, Rainelle and Crichton locations.