Country-music superstar Cody Johnson is coming to the State Fair of West Virginia on May 26 for a special performance featuring special guest Randy Houser and Tyler Booth! The show is set to begin at 7 p.m., with doors opening at 6 p.m.
“We’ve been patiently waiting for this date to get here, and it is almost time,” State Fair CEO Kelly Collins stated. “If you are on the fence about tickets, don’t wait too long, only a few remain.”
To kick off the evening, a special Pre-Show Party will be open to the public starting at 3 p.m., located in front of the Underwood Building on the Fairgrounds. Drinks and food will be available for purchase, and local talent Caden Glover will be playing.
Patrons who have not purchased a VIP parking pass are asked park in the free parking lot across 219 South and enter through the tunnel.
Tickets for this show may be purchased by visiting www.statefairofwv.com or by calling 1-800-514-ETIX (3849).
• The Lot for VIP on grounds parking opens at 12 NOON. Please enter through Gate 6, the Carnival Gate. This lot is SOLD OUT. No passes will be sold day of.
• Pre-Show event starts at 3 p.m.
• Food and drinks will be available for purchase.
• Free parking will be in the fair’s main parking lot on 219 South.
• Metal detectors will be in use for this show. Weapons/firearms/knives are not permitted and will be confiscated. Alcoholic beverages not provided by the State Fair of WV are not permitted.
• Bag checks are conducted at all Grandstand events. Bags must be 5″x9.” No large/oversized bags, coolers, backpacks, etc. Diaper Bags are permitted but are subject to search.
• Professional video/photo equipment not permitted.
Discussion about this post