Families and students are encouraged to attend the Welcome Back/Curriculum Night at Lewisburg Elementary School on Thursday, Aug. 23 from 4-6 p.m.
You will find out who your child’s teacher will be for the year and learn about the grade level expectations. The times below are when each grade level will be meeting to discuss the curriculum and expectations for the year.
LES staff will be monitoring the fun activities at all times, so only LES students are welcome to stay outside or in the gymnasium for the fun activities while families attend the meetings.
- Pre-K in Library 4-4:30 and Pre-K Classrooms for Scavenger Hunt from 4:30-6 p.m.
- Kindergarten in Classrooms 4-4:30 p.m.
- 1st Grade – Cafeteria 4:30-5 p.m.
- 2nd Grade – Music Room 4:30-5 p.m.
- 3rd Grade – Classrooms 5-5:30 p.m.
- Ms. Baker, Mrs. Deitz-Butcher and Mr. Weikle in the Art Room, 5-5:30 p.m.
- 4th Grade – Music Room 5:30-6 p.m.
- 5th Grade – Cafeteria 5:30-6 p.m.
- Technology Assistance for LIVEGRADES for Grades 3-5, Tiered Lab (Room 161) 4-5 p.m.