The Hub Café and Tech Express have updated their days and hours of operation after listening to community feedback. Both the Café and Tech Express will be closed on Mondays and Tuesdays, and open from Wednesday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. with dinner pickup from 4:30 to 6 p.m.
Hub Café and Tech Express closed Monday – Tuesday; open Wednesday – Friday from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
The Café is doing a staggered reopening, starting with their dinner specials, which will begin on Wednesday, Sept. 22. The following week the Café will be open starting Wednesday, Sept. 29.
“These new hours and days will help us be much more consistent throughout the year and allow us to properly serve quality café fare and dinners while prioritizing our High Rocks Educational Corporation mission to educate, empower and inspire young people in West Virginia,” reads a social media post.
What can you expect from the Hub Café’ this year?
- Homemade bagels, specialty cream cheese spreads and bagel sandwiches, pepperoni rolls, yummy coffee, espresso, teas, smoothies and handcrafted Italian sodas.
- Baked goods from Fruits of Labor, Inc.: cookies, brownies and Danishes – oh my!
- Dinner specials Wednesday through Friday.
- Free for kids 18 and under, $5 for adults.
- A friendly atmosphere and a welcoming staff.
“We are hiring baristas and technicians 14 years and up. Please contact us for details. Our food, drinks and services are all provided to you from a learning environment and we are so proud to have students learn and earn while they serve their community. We look forward to seeing you soon!”