Greg Zafros is at it again, and this time he needs a response.
1. Jobs. Greg says correctly that we are gaining on average during President Obama’s reign 250,000 jobs each month. Then he starts his lies. “That’s a net change of a million jobs a month. A million.” Greg, don’t you mean 250,000 a month: Or do you mean to say, “Each week more than 250,000 people apply for first time unemployment, which means more than one million employees have lost jobs each month (CBO). That’s a huge difference. In fact for every job created, four jobs have been lost during President Obama’s administration.
2. Budget Deficit. Greg, you didn’t check the Congressional Budget Office (CBO). You say that President Bush in the last year of his presidency had a budget deficit of $1.75 trillion. The CBO says President Bush’s budget deficit for 2008 was $458 Billion, and that President Obama’s deficit for 2009 was $1.4 trillion. Granted some of this $1.4 trillion was from President Bush’s administration, but some was from President Obama’s. President Obama’s 2010 budget deficit was slightly less than $1.3 trillion. So far, President Obama has taken the national debt to $19 trillion, plus or minus, from $5.8 trillion at the end of FY 2008. Yes, the Republicans should complain about a budget or national debt of one dollar, and you should complain when President Obama gives away billions in grants to bankrupt companies whose owners were mega $ contributors to Obama’s campaigns.
3. Benghazi. Yes, there were investigations, but the fact remains no one, not one person in the Obama administration or in the Secretary of State’s office directed a person, persons, or aircraft to try and destroy or deflect the attacking force at Benghazi, or to rescue the Americans being attacked. Only God can predict when a battle will end, and neither Secretary Clinton nor President Obama are God. President Obama gave more support, tanks, jet fighter aircraft, and billions of dollars to the Egyptian Brotherhood, who are Radical Islamic enthusiasts, than he gave to the Americans in Benghazi.
4. Foreign Policy. President Bush won the war in Iraq and left a small force to continue training Iraqi armed forces and give democracy a chance. President Obama brought home the forces left by President Bush, which allowed Isis to grow and expand worldwide. You obviously know very little about Isis and Iraqi history.
5. Your insight into coal is pathetic. In 2008, Obama stated in his campaign rhetoric that he would destroy coal with environmental regulations. The same way he is trying to destroy the natural gas industry. Also, you forgot to mention Secretary Clinton’s boast that she will bankrupt coal companies and eliminate coal jobs.
Yes, your lies are significant and have been told enough, but we, the citizens of this county and this country, are far brighter and more informed than your pseudo intelligence can comprehend. You also sound similar to the self-appointed political elite of Washington, DC.
F. W. Tuckwiller