The 33rd annual Taste of Our Towns (T.O.O.T.) festival will take place on Saturday, Oct. 14, from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. in downtown Lewisburg. T.O.O.T. is an annual fundraiser for Carnegie Hall and dozens of area nonprofit organizations that draws thousands of residents and visitors to the Greenbrier Valley to enjoy a beautiful fall afternoon full of delicious food and entertainment for the whole family.
This year’s live music on the LaFayette Street Stage will include:
- Lity Cimits: 11 a.m.-12 noon
- The Spanglers: 12:15-1:30 p.m.
- Jim Snyder: 1:45-2:45 p.m.
Featured on the Carnegie Hall lawn will be:
- Lewisburg Elementary 5th Grade Choir: 11-11:30 a.m.
- Greenbrier River Optimistic Ukulele Players (group): 12-12:30 p.m.
- Eastern Greenbrier Middle School Band: 2-2:30 p.m.
Be sure to visit the Church Street family activities including:
- El Gleno Grande: A comedic and interactive show for all ages (periodic performances all day)
- Greenbrier Humane Society Adopt-a-thon
- Country Roads CrossFit Kids’ Zone: hourly games, competitions, and kids activities
- Elizabeth Spangler from Read Aloud West Virginia: hourly story time
- WVSOM Sigma Sigma Phi: blood pressure screening
- Caricatures by Kevin
- Rock wall climbing
- Tours of historic Carnegie Hall
T.O.O.T. tokens are on sale now at the Carnegie Hall box office and the Greenbrier Valley CVB. Please call 304-645-7917 or visit www.carnegiehallwv.org for details.