The State Fair of West Virginia’s box office opened on Wednesday, June 1, so don’t miss your opportunity to purchase discounted tickets for the 2016 State Fair of West Virginia!
“We have a great concert lineup, great free entertainment and a great week of fun planned for the entire family at the 92nd Annual State Fair of West Virginia,” State Fair CEO Kelly Collins stated. “Make sure to take advantage of our advanced discounted tickets this year at the State Fair Box Office or one of our participating ticket locations.”
Discount tickets are on sale now through our website, by calling ETIX at 1-800-514-3849 or through the State Fair box office June 1 through Aug. 5. Box office hours are 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., Monday through Friday. Tickets are also available through participating Walgreens Pharmacy locations starting July 1 and ending Aug. 10, and Greenbrier Medical Arts Pharmacy locations, Union Pharmacy and Western Greenbrier Pharmacy starting June 27 and ending July 29. For a list of participating locations, visit www.statefairofwv.com/tickets.
New pricing and specials for 2016:
• Advanced Adult tickets (6th grade and older): $9 (tax included), at the gate $11 (tax included)
• Youth tickets (5th grade and below): FREE, all day every day.
• Magic Monday: bring three non-perishable food items and pay $25 for gate admission, carnival rides from 11 a.m.-11 p.m., and Collin Raye 7:30 p.m. concert, or just $8 for gate admission.
• Senior Citizens Day (55+): Tuesday, Aug. 16, tickets are $6.
• Military Day: Wednesday, Aug. 17, tickets are $6 with valid military ID or veterans ID.
Carnival discounts include a $25 Mega Pass, which is valid for one day and includes 12 hours of unlimited rides from 11 a.m.-11 p.m. The $20 Big Pass includes six hours of unlimited rides (11 a.m.-5 p.m.) and is valid for one day. Individual sheets of carnival tickets are available at $10 for 15 tickets. Sales tax is not included.
Concert tickets are available for all shows and may be purchased via the website or the State Fair Box Office. Concert tickets are not offered at a discounted rate, but gate admission is included. Tickets purchased online and through ETIX are subject to a convenience fee.
Ride and concerts tickets are subject to a 6 percent West Virginia sales tax.