Renick Town Council
will meet Monday, Oct. 3, at 7 p.m. at Renick Town Hall. On the agenda:
• Approval of September meeting Minutes
• Approval of September Treasurer Report
• Oath of Office for Council Member
• Update Bond
• Approval of Park Project bid
• Committee reports
Board of Trustees of the Ronceverte Public Library
will meet Wednesday, Oct. 5, at 6 p.m. in the Hollowell Room of the library. The public is welcome and an agenda is available.
Lewisburg Planning Commission
will meet in regular session Thursday, Oct. 6, at 7 p.m. in the Paul R. Cooley Council Chambers, to hear the following issues:
• Public Hearing: Review of International Residential Code (RC) 106.1 (Construction Documents/REgistered Design Professional)
• Review of: Lewisburg Baptist Church sketch plan review
• Ordinance: 1355.06 Building Height Limitations Change
• Approval of Minutes – Sept. 1, 2016
• Communication from members
– Next meeting Oct. 12 with deadline of Sept. 21
Both oral and written comments will be accepted. For more information, contact the Planning & Zoning Dept., City of Lewisburg, Chuck Smith, Zoning Officer, at 304-645-3776 ext. 117.
Alderson Municipal Planning Commission
will meet Thursday, Oct. 6, at 7 p.m. in Alderson City Hall. All meetings are open to the public.