Greenbrier Valley Airport Authority
will meet Monday, July 18, at 6 p.m. in FBO. On the agenda:
• Approval of Minutes
• Manager’s Report
– Air Service Contract for 2016-2018
– Flood relief efforts at airport/brief from Red Cross
• Action Items:
– Restaurant contract
– Approval of contract for Industrial Park building
– Interview/contract award for airport advertising
– Approval of bid request Airport concrete sidewalks
– FY 2016 internal financial report by Martha Livesay
– Financial allocations, investments, budget 2017
– Rental Car contracts
– T-Hangar contracts
– Equipment Purchase
– Review/approval of Revised Employee Manual
– Review of Revised GVAA bylaws.
• Executive Session can be expected
Questions regarding the meeting may be addressed by the front office staff by calling 304-645-3961 ext. 0. Anyone wishing to address the board may sign in prior to the meeting.
Lewisburg City Council
will meet Tuesday, July 19, at 7:30 p.m. at City Hall, 942 Washington Street West, in the Paul R. Cooley Council Chamber.
Greenbrier Valley Conservation District
Board of Supervisors
will meet Thursday, July 21, at 7 p.m. in the conference room of the Lewisburg USDA Service Center. Included on the agenda:
• Routine business
• Follow-up on unfinished business
• Agricultural Enhancement Program
• 319 Water Quality Program
• Committee reports and Cooperating Agency reports
• Upcoming events and activities
Complete agenda will be posted three days prior to the meeting. The public is welcome to attend.
Region 1 Workforce Development Board’s
will meet Thursday, July 21, at 1 p.m. at the Beckley WORKFORCE Career Center, Beckley, in Room 100.