Greenbrier Humane Society
Board of Directors & Shelter Advisory Board
will meet Tuesday, Feb. 16. at 2 p.m. in a special meeting at 151 Holliday Lane, Animal Shelter, Lewisburg. On the agenda:
• Shelter update
• Special 911 Advisory Board meeting Tuesday, Feb. 16, starting at 6 p.m. and lasting one hour. Point of the meeting is to discuss EMS boundaries in Greenbrier County.
• EMS Advisory meeting Feb. 16, at 7 p.m.
– Follow up on EMS issues within the county
– Possible solutions and begin to prepare report for County Commission.
– EMS Boundaries
Both meetings will be held at the Greenbrier County homeland Security and EM office at 171 Arbuckle Lane, Maxwelton.
Greenbrier Valley Economic Development Corp.
will meet Thursday, Feb. 18, at 3 p.m. in the GVEDC Offices at Rahall Building, Maxwelton. On the agenda:
• Reading of Minutes
• Treasurer’s Report
• Director’s Report
• Old Business
– Committee Reports
a. Funding Request
b. Re-establish Budget Committee
– Property Management Committee
• New Business
Next meeting: Mar. 17 at 3 p.m. in GVEDC Boardroom
Contact the GVEDC office at 304-497-4300 if you plan to address the board or want to be on a future agenda.