Ronceverte Finance Committee
will meet Monday, Nov. 2, at 5:30 p.m. at Ronceverte City Hall. On the agenda:
• Approval of Minutes
• Employee Insurance and Benefit Plans
• Accounts Payable
• Accounts Receivable
• Legal Issues
• Other Business
Ronceverte City Council
will meet Monday, Nov. 2, at 7 p.m. in the Marie Leist Community Room at Ronceverte City Hall. On the agenda:
• Approval of Minutes
• Citizens’ Comments
• Recognition of Service
• Resolutions Relating to Wastewater
• Dunn Engineers Update
• Streetscape Phases 3 and 4 Pay Applications
• Ronceverte Development Corporation Report – Depot Centennial
• Grant Resolutions/Information
• Cemetery Maintenance Contract
• Committee Appointments
• Legal Issues
• Administrator Comments
• Council Members’ Comments
Greenbrier County Board of Zoning Appeals
will meet Tuesday, November 3, at 7 p.m. in the Main Floor Courtroom. On the agenda:
Call to Order Preliminary Business
• Recognition of Quorum.
• Acknowledgement of Public Notice.
• Disclosure of Appeal Process.
Article 1014.05 of the Zoning Ordinance – Appeal from a Decision of the Board
“Any person or persons jointly or severally aggrieved by any decision or order of the Board may present to the Circuit Court of Greenbrier County a petition duly verified, setting forth that such decision or order is illegal in whole or in part, and specifying the grounds of the alleged illegality. The petition shall be presented to the Court within thirty (30) days of the date of the decision or order of the Board.”
1. Appeal by Aide’s Discount Store, Inc. for a Variance from the Greenbrier
County Zoning Ordinance. The appellant requests to install a new sign
that will need sign variance on size and location at Red Oak Shopping
2. Appeal by Brando Black for a Variance from the Greenbrier County Zon-
ing Ordinance. The appellant request to construct a 4 unit multi-family
residence that will need variance on the rear and side setbacks at 104
Baker Street, Lewisburg.
• Action on Minutes – Oct. 6, 2015 Meeting
Lewisburg Parks Commission
will meet Tuesday, Nov. 3, at 7 p.m. in the Paul R. Cooley Council Chamber in Lewisburg City Hall, 942 Washington Street West. On the agenda:
• Call to Order
• Approval of Minutes – Oct. 6, 2015
• Civil War Cemetery Sign Replacement
• Bike Route Stencils
• Application for Park Use
• Project Updates
• Communications from Members
Lewisburg Board of Zoning Appeals
will hold a working session Wednesday, Nov. 4, at 4:30 p.m. and a public hearing at 5 p.m. in the Paul R. Cooley Council Chamber in Lewisburg City Hall, 942 West Washington Street, on the following issues:
• Public Hearing: Lewisburg Diamond & Gold, 531 North Jefferson Street,
• Public Hearing: Lewisburg Diamond & Gold/Jackie Nanney, 531 North
Jefferson Street, Set back Variance.
• Public Hearing: Patrick McHaIe, 809 North Jefferson Street, Greenbrier
County Deed Book 512 Page 13 Tax Map 2 Parcel 3 & 27.1, Setback
• Public Hearing: Colin Rose, 112-114 East Randolph Street, Greenbrier
County Deed Book 546 Page 364 District 10 Tax Map 20 Parcel 110,
Building Height Variance.
• Public Hearing: Greenbrier Valley Restoration Project, Inc., 204 North
Jefferson Street, Greenbrier County Deed Book 569 Page 236 District 10
Tax Map 20 Parcel 111 & Greenbrier County Deed Book 569 Page 689
Tax Map 20 Parcel 127, Signage Variance.
• Approval of Minutes – July 30, 2015
• Communications from members:
– Next meeting Dec. 2 with deadline of Oct. 23
Both oral and written comments will be accepted.
For more information contact the Planning & Zoning Department, City of Lewisburg, Chuck Smith, Zoning Officer (304-645-3776) Ext. 117.