The Chocolate Festival Tasting Extravaganza is boasting a phenomenal line-up of creative chocolate treats! This year’s 9th Annual Chocolate Festival takes place Saturday, Apr. 11 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. The main event is the Tasting Extravaganza, offering over 40 locations with unique and delicious chocolate tastings. Tasting tickets are available now on line at www.lewisburgchocolatefestival.com or for sale in person beginning Mar. 18 at the Greenbrier Visitors Center, Harmony Ridge Gallery, Greenbrier Valley Baking Company and ReMax. Participation in the tasting extravaganza requires tasting tickets which are sold in $5 packets of five tickets. All tastes are valued at one ticket.
To whet your appetite, take a look at what’s in store for you so far:
• DeFluri’s Truffles – Carnegie Hall
• Chocolate Martinis – Del Sol Cantina & Grille
• Salazon’s Chocolate Bars – Edith’s Health & Specialty Store
• DeBrand Chocolate Truffles – The Front Porch
• Praline with a Whisky White Chocolate Butter Ganache Filling – Greenbrier Valley Baking Company
• Dark Chocolate Profiterole & White Forest Cake by The Greenbrier Sporting Club – Harmony Ridge Gallery
• Samuel Smith Organic Chocolate Stout – Irish Pub
• Chocolate Amaretto Pecan Halves, Pecan Turtles & Double Dipped Chocolate Peanuts – Osage Pecan Co.
• Chocolate & Pepper Salsa with Tortillas – The Pepper Shed
• Homestead Creamery’s Chocolate Oreo Ice Cream – Plants Etc.
• Dark, Milk & White Chocolate Fountains – ReMax
• Gourmet Apples and Cake Pops by Sticky Finger Apples – Serenity Now Outfitters
• Chocolate Covered Strawberries – Show Your Colors
• Chocolate Pretzel Drops – United Way
• Holl’s Chocolate Flip Flo Lollipop – Yarid’s
The Lewisburg Chocolate Festival is benefits the United Way of the Greenbrier Valley, serving Greenbrier, Monroe and Pocahontas counties. The event is sponsored by First Energy/A MonPower Company, CBS-59, Chapman Technical Group, Greenbrier Medical Arts Pharmacy, PostNet, High Country Boutique, MedExpress Urgent Care, lovechild, Employee Benefit Services, and Commercial Insurance.