Greenbrier County Schools (GCS) will host two registration events for students new to the school system in the 2016-2017 school year. New students may register on one of the following dates: July 19 from 11 a.m.-7 p.m. at Eastern Greenbrier Middle School; and July 20 from 11 a.m.-7 p.m. at Greenbrier West High School.
What to bring:
• Official state issued birth certificate (not a copy)
• Immunization record
• Five year physical and dental screening (kindergarten & 2nd grade students)
• Two proofs of residency with 911 physical address
• Social Security card of child
• Relevant custody/court papers
GCS recognizes that recent flooding may have resulted in lost or damaged documentation and /or temporary displacement of families. Families impacted are encouraged to still enroll their new student(s) and to work with GCS to secure required documentation.
If you have questions, please contact Nancy Hanna at 304-647-6486.