Come to the Old Mill Park (Gazebo) next to the White Sulphur Springs Post Office on Sunday, June 12, from 6-7:30 p.m., for an early evening, before sunset, of summer music and fun on the lawn, on Main Street.
This is the first of six Sundays of music in the park, underwritten by Main Street White Sulphur Springs. Each performance will have various local artists, all free of charge. Bring lawn chairs, blankets, and some family and friends.
This Sunday the music will be provided by the local Strum Sum Band (strumsum.com). This kick-off performance is co-hosted and underwritten by Main Street White Sulphur Springs. Each of the subsequent scheduled performances will be co-hosted by other organizations of the city.
The main goal of the summer music series is to get people out and about in the village, and be in the company of other neighbors and friends, while enjoying local music performances. Call Bob DuCharme at 804-357-5884 for more information.
The Summer Sundays Schedule
(all performances from 6-7:30 p.m. at the Gazebo)
• June 12: Strum Sum Band, folk, pop, oldies and more
• June 26: Harmony Creek, our own Greenbrier County graduates, lively folk, modern
• July 17: Allan Sizemore, our own White Sulphur Springs all around musician
• July 31: New Horizon, modern gospel, spiritual
• Aug. 7: Leah Trent, the angel and the harp
• Aug. 28: Rush Run Philharmonic, harmonized folk, pop, and more