Lewisburg Planning Commission
will meet in working session in the Paul R. Cooley Council Chamber in Lewisburg City Hall, 942 West Washington Street, to work on the Comprehensive Plan Wednesday, Nov. 5 at 5:30 p.m. and in regular session Thursday, Nov. 6 at 7 p.m. to hear the following issues:
• Public Hearing: Walmart Fuel Station, Site Plan Review, 520 North Jefferson Street, Greenbrier County Deed Book 452 Page 274
• Public Hearing: Kendall Wilson, Minor Subdivision, Lee Street, Greenbrier County Deed Book 379 Page 219
• Approval of Minutes – Oct. 2, 2014
• Communication from members
– Next meeting Dec. 4 with deadline of Nov. 14
Both oral and written comments will be accepted.
For more information contact the Planning & Zoning Department, City of Lewisburg Chuck Smith, Zoning Officer, 304-645-3776 Ext. 117.