Greenbrier County Schools (GCS) will host kindergarten registration on three dates and locations for children who will be five years old on or before Aug. 31, 2015. Students currently enrolled in a GCS Pre-K program will be automatically enrolled in kindergarten in their home school district; therefore parents of GCS Pre-K students will not need to attend a registration session.
Kindergarten registration will take place at the following locations:
• Apr. 16 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Greenbrier County Board of Education office in Lewisburg;
• Apr. 23 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Western Greenbrier Middle School;
• Apr. 30 from 4 to 6 p.m. at the Greenbrier County Board of Education office in Lewisburg.
What to bring:
• Official State issued birth certificate (not a copy);
• Immunization record;
• Copy of health check exam (5 year physical from physician);
• 911 physical address/proof of residency;
• Social Security card of child; and
• Relevant custody order, if applicable.
Please direct questions regarding Kindergarten registration to Nancy Hanna, director of Early Childhood Education for Greenbrier County Schools at 304-647-6486.