Greenbrier County Schools Office of Special Education Parent Resource Center is pleased to present a series of informational programs for parents of children with special needs.
Parent Resource Center Coordinator Frankie Appel and special education teacher, Rhonda Stout will lead the series of six programs which are specifically designed to meet the needs of parentsof children with special needs. The Parent Resource Center invites parents to attend the following workshops:
• Oct. 19 – Toileting & Feeding Concerns, 6:15 p.m., Western Greenbrier Middle School
• Nov. 9 – Managing Behavioral Issues at Home, 6:30 p.m., BOE Conference Room, Lewisburg
• Jan. 14 – Being A Good IEP Team Member, 6:15 p.m., BOE Conference Room, Lewisburg
• Feb. 11 – Providing Opportunities for Learning at Home, 6:15 p.m., BOE Conference Room, Lewisburg
• Mar. 21 – To Be Announced, 6:15 p.m., BOE Conference Room, Lewisburg
• Apr. 11 – To Be Announced, 6:15 p.m., Western Greenbrier Middle School
In the event of school closure or delay, workshops will be rescheduled. Please contact Frankie Appel or Chris Sienkiewicz at 304-647-6470 with questions regarding the series.