A Winter Wonderland Crafter/Vendor Show has been scheduled at the American Heritage Music Hall building in Ronceverte located 496 Island Park Road (the former skating rink) for Friday, Dec. 3, from 2 to 6 p.m. and Saturday, Dec. 4, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Food concessions will be available from vendors with all proceeds of food sales donated to the music hall. A 50/50 drawing will be held on Friday and Saturday with 50 percent cash money going to the winner of the drawing, and the other 50 percent going to the hall.
Also, on Dec. 4, Santa and one of his elves will be there to see all the children. Each child that talks to Santa will be registered in a drawing for a $20 gift card, and the drawing will be held at 2:15 p.m. (You do not have to be present to win but will need to check in with Santa’s elf to be eligible for the drawing). There will be free cookies and treats for the children.
A raffle has been in progress for a metal red truck with a Christmas tree in the back of it, a lovely Christmas decoration that has been donated and all proceeds from raffle goes to the music hall. The drawing this prize will be about half an hour before the show ends on Saturday. You can check it out on the American Heritage Music Hall Facebook page.
This is a great time to do Christmas shopping and keep it local with over 30 local crafters and vendors participating, including:
- Helen Dosier with assorted crafts (Asbury, WV)
- Kay Shafer with assorted crafts (Lewisburg)
- Melissa Miller with hair bows, keychains and other misc. items (Covington, VA)
- Millie Arbaugh with assorted crafts (Asbury, WV)
- Ashley Myatt and Jill Mccully with paparazzi jewelry and accessories (Covington, VA)
- Vicky Anderson with terrariums and cork planters (Sinks Grove, WV)
- Sonya Shafer with Greenbrier Valley Dyes (Lewisburg)
- Kimberly Baker with KiKis Kreations (Ronceverte)
- Alexandria Hedrick with Pink Zebra
- Sawyer Hedrick with Sawyers Sweet Treats (Lewisburg)
- Dinah Rhodes and Lionel Braught with CBD oils (White Sulphur Springs)
- Jonathan Hamrick with assorted new vendor items (Hillsboro, WV)
- Deborah Echols with silk flower arrangements (Lewisburg)
- Madison Jackson with Bored Kids Creations, jewelry and western décor (Maxwelton)
- Heather Hefner with assorted crafts (White Sulphur Springs)
- Barry Shisler with hand woven baskets and jade bracelets (Gap Mills, WV)
- Martha Morgan with shadow boxes and assorted crafts (Ronceverte)
- Jessica Crane with assorted crafts (Crawley, WV)
- Bethany Burdette with WV Beef Jerky (Alderson, WV)
- Kelsey Peters with assorted jewelry (Ronceverte)
- Whitney Bell and Bailey Callison with assorted crafts, Bell Creations (Lewisburg)
- Autumn Howard with baked goods, 4 Arrows Farm
- Amy Thompson with handmade shirts signs and ornaments (Hedgesville, WV)
- Karen Campbell with crafts, ceramics, and Avon (Ronceverte)
- Tina Fox with assorted crocheted items (Lewisburg)
- Bishop Family Farm with wool dryer balls (Crawley, WV)
The music hall is a nonprofit organization that is open to the public with fun and dancing for all ages. It is a smoke free and alcohol free environment.
Local musicians get together every Tuesday for a jam session from 7 to 10 p.m. Cover charge on Tuesdays is $7 per person
On every second and fourth Saturday there is a live band is on stage from 7 to 10:30 p.m. Cover charge is $10 per person.
Food is prepared by all individuals and brought in for everyone to enjoy each night. All ages are welcome.