- June 27: Shayar and Krooshal Force – Carnegie Hall’s Ivy Terrace Concert Series continues Thursday, June 27, at 6:30 p.m. with reggae musician Shayar and Krooshal Force. Ivy Terrace Concerts take place outside in front of Carnegie Hall and are free to the public. Concert-goers are encouraged to bring a lawn chair or blanket and pack a picnic. Concerts are over at 8 p.m.
- July 8-12 and July 15-19: 2019 Carnegie Hall Kids’ College – Kids’ College is an opportunity to expand learning in and through the arts in a safe, nurturing environment. A primary objective of Kids’ College is to instill a lifelong love of learning through the arts for its participants. For children in Kindergarten through 7th Grade. To register or for more information visit carnegiehallwv.org, call 304-645-7917, or stop by 611 Church Street, Lewisburg, West Virginia.
May/June exhibits run through June 28. Free Admission
- Old Stone Room Gallery – Greenbrier Artists’ Annual Exhibit
- Board Room Gallery – “The Secret Edith” by Edith McKinley
- Lobby Gallery – Closed for renovations
- West Virginia Music Hall Of Fame Exhibit – Closed for renovations
“The Art Of Music In West Virginia” Carnegie Hall is the permanent home of the WVMHOF Exhibit. The exhibit features a rotating selection of memorabilia, artwork, photographs, show posters, stage clothes, instruments, and recordings from artists who have made their mark on the musical landscape of West Virginia. Past inductees into the West Virginia Music Hall of Fame include Kathy Mattea, Bill Withers, and Hazel Dickens, and Tim O’Brien. Free admission.
- Arts From The Ashes: The History Of Carnegie Hall – The exhibit features memorabilia, photographs, artifacts and more of Carnegie Hall since its construction in 1901. Free admission.