The Carnegie Hall Gala will be held on Mar. 18 in the Chesapeake Room at The Greenbrier.
Guests will enjoy a strolling dinner and drinks, dancing to live music by The Lone Rangers and a silent auction. The following items have been donated for the auction:
- Cabernet basket from Tom and Elizabeth Isaac
- Champagne basket from Fred and Kara Williams
- Two $600 gift certificates to River Expeditions in Fayetteville
- Jeep ride from Greenbrier Off-Road Adventures
- Bar basket by Smooth Ambler
- Golf for two at The Greenbrier Sporting Club
- Two-night stay at The Tannery in Warm Springs, VA, from Mimi deOlloqui and Jack Turner
- Two tickets to Kansas at the Clay Center on Apr. 9
- Two tickets to Women’s Night Out, on Apr. 29, from the Family Refuge Center
- Floral jewelry collage from Anderson Consulting & Design
- Carnegie Hall painting by Fayette County artist Ginger Danz
- Estate jewelry from Elizabeth Spangler
- Basket of lottery tickets from the WV Lottery
- Consultation and Botox from the Greenbrier Center for Cosmetic Surgery and MedSpa
The Greenbrier is offering discounted room rates and casino access for all guests of the gala. All proceeds of the gala will help Carnegie continue arts and education initiatives throughout southeastern West Virginia.
Spaces are limited and are expected to sell out before the event. Tickets are $125 per person and sponsorship opportunities are still available. For more information, call 304-645-7917 or visit www.carnegiehallwv.org.