The Master Gardeners are getting ready for the 2022 Spring Online Course. There are many benefits for getting involved with the WVU Extension Master Gardener Program, including:
- Learning and practicing gardening and horticulture skills in a cooperative learning group
- Quality of life improvements from cooperative physical and social activity
- Professional development through continuing and varied training opportunities
- The camaraderie of sharing ideas, information, techniques in meetings and while engaging in garden activities you are passionate about
- Opportunities to assume responsibility, and increase independence and respect for your developing horticultural skills
- Flexibility to participate in varied volunteer work projects.
The Spring 2022 training series will run from Mar. 3 until Jun. 30. Classes will be held every Thursday from 6 to 9 p.m. For more information please contact the WVU Extension Service, Greenbrier County, 304-647-7408, 1046 Maplewood Avenue, Lewisburg.