- Real Estate sales in the four-county area exceeded $8 million during for the month of April 2017.
- The report covers Greenbrier, Pocahontas, Monroe and Summers counties.
- Total sales for the four county area during April were $8,766,265.
- 57 properties sold with an average sale price of $153,794.
- The average number of days a property was on the market before being sold is 193 days.
- 144 new properties totaling $44,697,250 came to the market in April.
- Currently, 1,191 properties are for sale the area with a total asking price of $320,888,206.
- Total sales year to date through May 1 were $29,067,483.
This market report is provided by Foxfire Realty, Richard Grist, broker, Lewisburg. For a more in-depth market report log on to http://www.Foxfirenation.com.