Applications now open for 2015/2016 Fiscal Year Grant Cycle – Hotel Occupancy Tax

Greenbrier County Arts & Recreation Allocations

Applications will be available starting Feb. 2, for the Greenbrier County Arts & Recreation Allocations. Applications may be picked up at the Greenbrier County Courthouse, county commission office or downloaded at or or by calling the Greenbrier County Commission office at 304-647-6689. Hard copy of the applications are due back at closing (4:30 p.m.) on Mar. 13, at the Greenbrier County Commission office.

Uses of Arts & Recreation Funds must be in compliance with WV State Code §7-18-14. Also under the guidance and recommendations of the County Commission. Funds may not be used for salaries/wages.

To view the WV State Code and County Commissioners recommendations, go to or or pick up at County Commission office.


more recommended stories