In an effort to make up instructional days lost to weather-related school cancellations, additional adjustments to the 2013-14 school calendar include cancellation of scheduled two-hour delays for Professional Learning Communities (PLCs) on Mar. 17 and May 5, as well as a change in the Instructional Support & Enhancement (ISE) Day scheduled for Apr. 21. Students, previously not scheduled to report to school on Apr. 21, will now report on a two-hour delay schedule on that day. All staff will report on their regular schedule on Apr. 21 for Faculty Senate meetings as required by WV Code §18-5A-5.
The calendar adjustments have been made in addition to the following calendar revisions approved in February by the Greenbrier County Board of Education:
• May 30 (CE Day) – Rescheduled as Regular Instructional Day/ All students will attend
• June 2 (ISE Day) – Rescheduled as Regular Instructional Day/ All students will attend
• June 3, 4, 5, 6 & 9 (OSE Days) – Rescheduled as Regular Instructional Days/ All students will attend
• June 10 (OSE Day) – Rescheduled as Regular Instructional Day/ Last Day for Students
• June 11 (Preparation Day) – Rescheduled to ISE Day / Employee Workday
• June 12 (Preparation Day) – Last Day for 200-Day Employees
As Spring Break dates (Apr. 14-18) cannot be used as make up days this year, the break will remain as originally scheduled.