Upcoming events happening at the Irish Pub this Holiday Season
• Nov. 16: The Hitzig Brothers and Katherine Wray Fountain, of Brown Chicken Brown Cow String Band, will play starting at 9 p.m. Cover charge is $10.
• Nov. 21: Alan Reid and Rob van Sante, formerly of the Battlefield Band, will play modern and traditional Scottish folk music. This promises to be a great show, but there are only 70 seats available, so get your tickets while they last. Tickets are $10 and may be purchased at the Irish Pub. Music will start at 7 p.m. To see more about them visit www.reidvansante.com.
• Dec. 1: Gary Roper will play Americana from 6-8 p.m. $5 cover.
• Dec. 5: The Allegheny Hellbenders at 7 p.m. $5 cover.
• Dec. 8: Local Food Locker Benefit from 3-8 p.m. Come donate non-perishable food items for those who need a little extra help putting food on the table.
• Dec. 10-22: Brendan Sheridan will be our in-house musician for a bit, so come out and hear him. Brendan is originally from Co. Meath, Ireland, and plays traditional Irish music. There will be no cover charge.
• Dec. 20: Possum Holler Glee Club from 8-11 p.m. $5 cover. “Genre jumping, feel good party music with foundations in the old time blues and folk of yesteryear.” Check them out at www.facebook.com/PossumHollerGleeClub.
• Dec. 27: The Hitzig Brothers, 9 p.m.